Tuesday, February 4, 2014

COMMON FACEBOOK SLANG SHORT CHAT CODES


ASAP - As Soon As Possible

GN - Good Night

M/F - Are You Male or Female?

ASL - Tell me your Age,Sex and Location

IDK - I don’t Know

SD - Sweet Dreams

BRB - Be Right Back

JK - Just Kidding

TNX/10x - Thanks

BTW - By The Way

K/Kk - Okay

TY 10Q - Thank You

ROFL - Rolling on Floor Laughing

LOL - Laugh out Loud

TTYL - Talk to you later

FYI - For Your Information

LMAO - Laugh My Ass Out

WTF - What The F**k

FB - Facebook

LMFAO - Laugh my f**king ass off

WTH - What the hell

GM - Good Morning

LMK - Let Me Know

zzz - Sleeping

BFF - Best Friends Forever

B4 - Before

L8 - Late

GR8 /GRT - great

PLZ/PLS - please

SRY - sorry

BBZ - babes

KL - cool

N8 - Night


Enjoy viewing my post in 3D without glasses or special displays.. For more post subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment